I took this photo during a quick weekend getaway to the Bahamas in 2011. Back then, I was an energetic workaholic who was busy climbing the ladder in the nonprofit world. So when I had a three-day weekend break, I invited a friend to jet to the Bahamas with me. I did absolutely nothing but lay on the beach for three days. The still waters of Nassau brought some tranquility I very much needed. I hope this image brings the same sense of calm and serves as a reminder to take a break and enjoy the view. - JJ
Limited Edition works are from my personal collection and will only have limited availability. All artwork sales are final.
- Artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas. Solid wood floating frame made of European Pine. Hand stretched and stapled. 8 color pigment-based inkjet printing using archival inks.
- Scratch-resistant UV coating. Corner bumpers for level hanging and to protect your wall.
- Includes pre-installed hardware and hanging kit.
- Wipe gently with a clean, damp cloth.
- The corners are padded with bubble wrap and secured to ensure a safe delivery.